I have new magnets and stickers created from my mermaid drawings, available in my Redbubble store now. Click on the images below to purchase.
My Mexican Sirena mask is now available in my shop! This mermaid art was inspired by one of my layovers in Mexico.
$12.49 EA or $9.99 when you buy 4 or more.
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can’t show your face
- Two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester with sublimation print on the outside layer
- 7.25″ x 4.6″ / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose. Each ear strap is 8″ / 20cm
- Wash after each use
- Do not use as medical personal protective equipment
- Adult use only and should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance
Before the COVID-19 Safe At Home executive order, I was lucky to attend the 2020 San Diego Comic Fest. I was happy to debut my new branding, including my new banners for my table. I had so much fun seeing all of my San Diego friends, I can hardly wait for next year’s comic fest!
I am excited to table at the San Diego Comic Fest, the comic convention with a casual atmosphere and an intimate scale that allows fans to mingle directly with professionals and exhibitors. It’s the place where you can indulge your love of comics, science fiction, films, and meet professional creators without high-priced tickets, crowds, or long lines. I hope to see some of you there!
Next weekend, I am super excited to participate in the Latino Comics Expo’s 3rd Annual Latino Animation Festival. Check out my new promo! Get your tickets here:
I had a great time at this year’s Wondercon (as usual).
Highlights from my trip to view the “Tales From La Vida” art exhibit last weekend in Columbus, Ohio.